Apple Body Shape
You have an apple body shape if your shoulders are wider than your hips
– Use lower/plunging necklines draw attention upwards. V-neck and sweetheart necklines are great options.
– Elongate your silhouette with a high waistline and a skirt that flows away from the body. Empire waist lines and A-line silhouettes are best for this.
– Consider showing off your legs with knee or tea length dresses.
– Mermaid and Trumpet: will accentuate the widest part of your frame and flare at the slimmest, like do it the dress Belharra of our collection.
– Ballgowns: won’t elongate your silhouette.
– Straight Across Strapless necklines: won’t accentuate your bust line.