Pear Body Shape by Laureen Couture
You have a Pear Body Shape if you are thinner on top with more curves/fullness on the bottom half.
– Create balance for your shape by putting the attention on your upper half. Great options are one shoulder, strapless, v-neck, bateau or scoop necklines.
– Reduce attention your bottom half with ballgown or A-line silhouettes.
– Sheath: too clingy for your shape.
– Mermaid and Trumpet: puts attention on the wrong half of your body.
– Halter/High Neck: can create a disproportionate look.